I will not be foiled again!
White Diamond is one quarter of the Diamond Authority, and the strongest of the quartet, she wields the most amount of forces,
This is Japkot's take on White Diamond, there may be some things here unrelated to the canon.
White Diamond is huge, taller then the other Diamonds and also stronger then them, true to her name, her skin color is Diamond White,
She appears to have spiky hair a strong, triangular facial structure and her gemstone is placed on her forehead over a small visor she wears over her eyes
White Diamond dresses to intimidate, he appearance modifiers consist of a cape, tied to her shoulderpads and is covering most of her body, and a standard homeworld uniform that signifies her position.
White Diamond is a stoic isolationist, she is calculating and cautious, but she can be reckless, as seen when she ordered a whole invasion to Earth just to take revenge on Rose Quartz for shattering Pink.
She has little regard for the lives of gems (and other beings) outside her court, treating her own gems with care and personally asigning them to missions and proper workplaces,
Those who are not in her court better watch out when around her, as she has very little temper when regarding them, snapping at them when they do something hat displeased her.
She has very little tolerance for rebels and defective gems, often making an example out of them and is generally very cruel, going as far as to organize an arena fight to the death between defective Pearls just to get rid of them.
As for rebels, she would go far as to organize and invasion to Earth to deal with them, assigning her most valued general and advisor and even going personally to go deal with them.
Yellow Diamond and White Diamond are practically sisters, in 'blood' only of course, seeing as their relationship doesen't seem further then mere colleagues,
White often chastises Yellow when she is being immature over Blue and Green, and is often met with snide remarks, whom she easily ignores, contrary to the other Diamond.
She was very shaken when she was poofed, going against her wishes to put her in Rose's Fountain, and hugging her when she reformed, devestated that she would lose another sister, and her calm facade cracking.
Blue and White are practically sisters, raising Homeworld to what it was together with Pink and Yellow, but when the rebellion succeded, White severed all ties with the Diamonds except mere reports and some conversations and became isolationist, this has soured their relations.
White chastises Blue often when dealing with Yellow and Green, very exhausted over their petty love triangle, Blue begrudgingly listens, but she always goes behind her back.
Pink Diamond (Deceased)
It is unknown whatever White thinks of Pink, as she was deceased before the series even started, but seeing White's opinion of the rebels shows that she may have cared about Pink Diamond, hating the rebels blindly,
White Diamond has expressed her desire to avenge her 'sister' and is very violent about it, bordering on fantasizing
Green came after Pink's death, White has not shown much of a biterness towards her, but she does often chastise her on her standing with Blue and Yellow, thinking that she is being too immature and is very exhausted of their petty love triangle.
Onyx has shown her loyalty to White Diamond on multiple occasions, goings as far as to assume that every gem in her court is undyingly loyal to her, while that statement is true, Onyx does worry that White is losing her mind, always concentrating on work and never her own.
The gems on her court are undylingly loyal to White Diamond, expressing their fondness of her always, going as far as to risk their own lives for her wellbeing, much to her chagrin, as a reward, White gives them free reign, that is if they obey certain rules.
The Gems of her court worry about White Diamond, thinking that she spends too much time working and never enough for herself, as a repeating fact after the rebellion.
White hates the rebels, expressing her anger whenever the issue is brought up and is generally very hostile for the remainder, she organized an entire invasion of Earth just because she could get rid of the pests and continue the Diamond Reign over Homeworld peacfully.
White Diamond possesses standard Gem abilities, including weapon-summoning, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness and superhuman strength/durability. Their abilites are able to override any other gems control,
- Warhammer Proficency: White Diamond rarely uses her weapon, but seeing as she has countless of centries of expirience, it can be assumed that she is incredibly proficent with it.
- Air Manipulation: White Diamond can create, shape and manipulate air, the common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmosphe
- Air Generation/Quantity Manupilation: WD can shape and manipulate air and all forms of wind from tornadoes, hurricanes, vertical drafts, micro-bursts and other devastating forms of wind. Naturally can also create any less extreme air/wind movement.
- Ice Negation: WD can negate ice and any ice-using attacks, ignoring their effects.
- Aero-Telekinesis: The user can manipulate matter using the air/wind.
- Aerokinetic Flight: WD can use this ability to take flight by riding the air currents, by a wind storm like a tornado, and/or self produced air/wind.
- Aerokinetic Surfing: User controls the air/wind in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Air Walking: The user can walk on the air, treating it like a solid matter. They can run and move across the air as if walking on the ground, giving them greater maneuverability in their environment.
- Enhanced Strength/Tactile Telekinesis by using air pressure to lift heavy objects and land harder strikes.
- Air Attacks: The user can release/use air/wind to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Air Negation: The user can negate air/wind and any air/wind-using attacks, ignoring their effects.
- Air Solidification, Density Manipulation, and Pressure Manipulation via controlling air molecules.
- Aerokinetic Constructs: Users can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
- Crushing: The user can crush and/or deform objects around them simply by making physical contact with the objects. Individuals who are affected by this power are afflicted with severely misshapen bones that appeared as if they had simply grown that way their whole lives.
- Vibration Emission: The user can generate shock-waves that can push targets over, repulsed them away, shatter them, even cause earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.
- Electrical Immunity: User is immune to electricity, being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect effects by creating an airtight wall of wind to insulate the electricity.
- Enhanced Senses: The user has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, touch and/or feel more than an average member of their species.
- Enhanced Hearing: Ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layer upon layer of noise; has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a busy city. May even mutate into Echolocation.
- Enhanced Touch: Some can feel so acutely that to rub the users hand on a paper would be like reading the page, sensing every bump ripple or wave. Some may even be able to tell of distant occurrences felt through vibrations in the earth.
- Enhanced Speed: Users can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, this power is not without any ill effects,
- Jet Propulsion: The user can use jet propulsion, which is motion produced by passing a jet of matter or energy in the opposite direction to the direction of motion. By conservation of momentum, the moving body is propelled in the opposite direction to the jet. The jet can be a continuous stream or, especially when used by animals, pulsating.
- Manipulate the various gaseous molecules within the atmosphere for various effects.
- Combustion/Explosion Inducement forcing volatile elements to ignite via friction.
- Deoxygenation by removing the oxygen in the atmosphere.
- Generate explosive and propulsive energy via nitrogen.
- Purification of the air by removing hazardous molecules.
- Rot/Rust Inducement by oxidizing the target's area.
- Vacuum Creation by removing all air molecules out of the area.
According to her mural she had the most Colonies when the Moon Base was built, it is unknown how many she has now.
It is revealed by White Diamond that she created and experiment that yielded two very strong gems, two gems that could manipulate the stars itself, the experiments were lost during the war due to complications and early retreats.
- The Owner and Artist of this Image, I do not own this image in any way
- A diamond (from the ancient Greek ἀδάμας – adámas, meaning "unbreakable", "proper", or "unalterable") is one of the best-known and most sought-after gemstones.
- Diamonds have been known to mankind and used as decorative items since ancient times;
- Some of the earliest references can be traced to India.
- The hardness of diamond and its high dispersion of light – giving the diamond its characteristic "fire" – make it useful for industrial applications and desirable as jewelry.
- Diamonds are such a highly traded commodity that multiple organizations have been created for grading and certifying them based on the four Cs, which are color, cut, clarity, and carat.
- Other characteristics, such as presence or lack offluorescence, also affect the desirability and thus the value of a diamond used for jewelry.
- Perhaps the most famous use of the diamond in jewelry is in engagement rings, which became popular in the early to mid 20th century due to an advertising campaign by the De Beers company, though diamond rings have been used to symbolize engagements since at least the 15th century. The diamond's high value has also been the driving force behind dictators and revolutionary entities, especially in Africa, using slave and child labor to mine blood diamonds to fund conflicts.
- Though popularly believed to derive its value from its rarity, today, annual global rough diamond production is estimated to be about 130 million carats (26 tonnes),
- Early references to diamonds in India come from Sanskrit texts.
- The Arthashastra of Kautilya mentions diamond trade in India. Buddhist works dating from the 4th century BC describe the diamond as a well-known and precious stone but don't mention the details of diamond cutting.
- Another Indian description written in the beginning of the 3rd century describes strength, regularity, brilliance, ability to scratch metals, and good refractive properties as the desirable qualities of a diamond.
- Golconda served as an important center for diamonds in central India.
- Diamonds were traded to both the east and west of India and were recognized by various cultures for their gemological or industrial uses.
- In his work Naturalis Historia, the Roman writer Pliny the Elder noted diamond's ornamental uses, as well as its usefulness to engravers because of its hardness. It is however highly doubtful that Pliny actually meant diamonds and it is assumed that in fact several different minerals such as corundum, spinel, or even a mixture with magnetite were all referred to by the word "adamas"
- Diamonds eventually spread throughout the world, even though India had remained the only major source of the gemstone until the discovery of diamonds in Brazil in 1725. A Chinese work from the 3rd century BC mentions: "Foreigners wear it [diamond] in the belief that it can ward off evil influences".
- The Chinese, who did not find diamonds in their country, initially did not use diamond as a jewel but used as a "jade cutting knife". Diamonds reached ancient Rome from India.
- Diamonds were also discovered in 700 AD in Borneo, and were used by the traders of southeast Asia.