Redstone, more specifically Redstone Facet-1R4E Cut-8FG is a Gem. Bruh.
Bow and energy arrows
Left (aka the side poiting NOT to the recent wiki activity) eye
Redstone wears a maroon jacket and a red shorts, and a reddish white shirt. His left eye is maroon and red, while his right eye is his gemstone, and he wears a light red cap with a maroon hair.
- Eleknesys - Power to control electricity, he can also remove electricity from destroyed and deactivated objects that used energy, like robots.
- Kindergarten Warning - His gemstone will glow if something happens on the Kindergarten.
- Easily Understanding - Red can easily solve puzzles.
- Glow - Red will glow red when on darkness.
Chat RP AU
On Chat RP AU, Redstone is the same, except that he is a new recruit to the Crystal Gems, along with Dogoo.
Although Redstone and Garnet barely talk to each other, he really respects Garnet as a leader.
Although Redstone does enjoys his friendship with Amethyst, he thinks that she goes too far most of the time.
Redstone and Pearl get along fine, although Pearl can get annoying most of the time.
Redstone sees a lot of potential on Steven, and always tries to act friendly with him telling him jokes and stuff.
Redstone also acts nice to Connie, since he doesn't wants to give Connie a bad impression.
Although Peridot changed, Redstone still doesn't trusts her too much.
Red's gemstone, a Redstone isn't from real life, but it is from the game Minecraft. On Minecraft "Redstones" are a type of dust that glows when hit and can be found underground, which explain Red's glow hability. However, Redstone Dust can be used to craft a Redstone Block, so it problably could make a gemstone. However, redstones is mostly known for the amazing yet complicated mechanisms made with tools made out of redstone, explaining Red's Understanding Eleknesys and problably his Kindergarten Warning too.
- Redstone's gemstone was originally on that --> eye, but looking at the behavior of a Ruby with that gem placement, CalimTheCrystalGem decided to change the eye to that <-- eye.