Half-Gem Half Pyrokrae
To Be Found
Evlori, in her solid form has creamsicle-orange skin which fades to strawberry pink, a pastel orange-to-coral fume on head(which plays role of "hair"), wrists and feet. She has light-yellow markings on her chest and hips. Evlori has big dandelion colored eyes. She also has ungulate legs, which is a very common mutation for her species. In her gas form, her "body" is pastel orange-to-coral fume, which has a floating gemstone in the center.
Evlori has shown to be a bit simple-minded, but cheerful. She, unlike her father, doesn't care about art at all and always wanted to go an adventure, which shows that she is adventurous. She forgives people most of the time, and thinks that everyone can change.
Being a hybrid between a Gem and a Pyrokrae, Evlori is capable of using most of gem abilities, though it is not known if she has all abilities of a "pure-blood" Gem.
- Shape-shifting: Evlori can shapeshift, but this ability is possesed by both Pyrokraes and Gems, which means that she masters this ability perfectly, by even being able to shapeshift advancely, in such as, gem fusions and just big creatures.
- Enhanced Strength: Evlori has a strength far greater than of a normal pyrokrae, due to them being actually very weak.
- Enhanced Speed: Evlori is capable of reaching speeds that an avergae Pyrokrae can not reach, which is the reason why she got to the Pearlescent Bridge so fast, due to it being very far away from her residence.
- Telekinesis: Evlori has telekinesis from her mother Poudretteite, which she usually uses for her own needs, such as moving an object to entertain herself, impress someone, and etc.
- Levitation: Evlori can hover in the air due to Telekinesis, thus preventing herself from touching the ground.
- Cold Resistance: Evlori, unlike other Pyrokraes has extreme resistance to cold, low temperatures, ect.
- Although Evlori is capable of resisting very low temperatures, she still is vulnerable to precipitation such as snowfall, rain, ect.
- Evlori's color scheme is actually affected by her mother's color scheme.